Slab Leak Detection - Repair Boerne TX ~ Fair Oaks Ranch TXLeon Springs TX, 78255 - San Antonio TX, 78257
With a water leak in the slab or foundation of your home, there are many conditions to consider when deciding on repair options. While some of these cannot be known unless the slab is opened and a direct repair is attempted, the condition of the water piping and its potential for future leak free service must be considered.
A slab leak is the plumbing industry term for a pinhole leak that has developed in a copper water line below the concrete floor of your home, they are also know as foundation leaks and concrete slab leaks. Here are the most common slab leak symptoms:
- High water bill
- Hear water running but nothing is on
- Wet foundation around the house
- Hot spots on the floor
- Wet base boards
- Water coming out below the water heater but the platform is dry
- Water on the floor or wet carpet
If you think you have a water leak give us a call
We will come to your home or place of business and do a simple visual inspection of your leak, check your water meter and perform an initial pressure test of your water system. If you have a leak then we can provide you with a complete leak detection service to pinpoint your leaking line. The goal of our leak detection service is to locate both ends of the problem water or sewer line so that the best repair option can be selected. There are three basic options for slab leak pipe repairs in Boerne TX, Fair Oaks Ranch TX or Leon Springs TX:
- Direct Access. This is the insurance company term for jack hammering up the floor to make a spot repair on the leaking line. We do not recommend this repair because it is very disruptive, short lived and not advised if you have a post tension foundation. It is also not practical if the leak is below walls, cabinetry or permanent plumbing fixtures.
- Pipe Re-Route. This is currently the industry standard for repairing a slab leak and the solution is generally recognized by the insurance companies. A new water line is run through the walls and ceilings of your home to replace the leaking line below your floor. With this option the disruption to interior surfaces of your home can be extensive on longer lines.
- Re-Piping. Never want a slab or pinhole leak again? Had several re-routes? Then a new water system utilizing non-metallic PEX piping is the answer to your problems. We utilize the Uponor Aqua Pex product with the Pro Pex expansion system for fittings. This guarantees a problem free system with a limited lifetime warranty for the installed system.
Slab re-routing eliminates the use of the pipes within your concrete slab, thus eliminating the chance of future slab leaks. Re-routing is an option where our slab leak plumbers will isolate the pipe leak and reroute the pipe to bypass the slab.
Boerne Joe' Plumbing will always recommend a reroute or re-pipe of the system as the most permanent repair and we have been successfully performing slab re-piping in Boerne, Fair Oaks Ranch and Leon Springs TX area homes for many years. So, when it comes to slab re-piping or re-routing, Boerne TX area residents choose us first.
Our Boerne slab re-piping plumbers have an extensive amount of experience in this area and will find the least intrusive and most economical route for making these repairs. We are not only highly qualified but also understand and hold the same high ethical standards we value and you can expect from the Boerne Joe family. After all, we are a family owned and operated business, and we take great pride in doing the job right the first time and giving our customers the best overall experience.
We also offer emergency plumbing services. So, your problem becomes our top priority and we work to resolve it quickly and efficiently with up-front pricing.
For more information or to request a quote for slab leak detection and repair, please contact the professionals at Boerne Joe' Plumbing. (830) 249-4121
Boerne Joe' Plumbing The Best Slab Leak Plumbers In Boerne TX,
Fair Oaks Ranch TX, Leon Springs TX, 78255 & San Antonio TX, 78257